Pride and Prejudice
It's been a struggle to me since childhood. I know my partiality towards the people. I used to indulge such bias and am trying hard to cease that. Although, the only encounter happened 7 years ago, I am already disgusted by her hypocrisy. Why should I let their past of like 30 years ago linger on me. That's prejudice, a resentment that I need to submit.
And they are innocent. They are as much the victims as we can identify with. How dare I stop the outflow of grace, with the excuse of such a vague and deceptive connection? Who am I to not share what is not at all mine? That's pride. Noir.
I shall do as my conscience perceives. May God remove this spike from me, so it will be genuine and loving.
And they are innocent. They are as much the victims as we can identify with. How dare I stop the outflow of grace, with the excuse of such a vague and deceptive connection? Who am I to not share what is not at all mine? That's pride. Noir.
I shall do as my conscience perceives. May God remove this spike from me, so it will be genuine and loving.
posted by Campion @ 9:15:00 AM
<< Home