Grace and Praise
It's been quite a long time that I have been struggling in my mind about my ponders in a choice. It went to an extent that it killed my sleep in the middle of the nights.
I prayed and waited, until finally I stepped up and choose to unveil my thoughts, which I believed to be against my principals and unfair to whom who take it.
Nothing but peace and joy came afterwards. With all the uncertainties still present, I was wiped away from worries and left at peace.
After all, I am hereby so grateful of the Lord to have brought you, Joyce, into my life. I am indeed touched for your support and understanding that you have devoted to me. I am thrilled by your willingness to know the depth of my real self. I could not help sing praise, for you are a gift from above and our love are by nothing but God's grace.
For the years ahead, with uncertainties abound, shalt our love and fellowship never cease to sound.
I prayed and waited, until finally I stepped up and choose to unveil my thoughts, which I believed to be against my principals and unfair to whom who take it.
Nothing but peace and joy came afterwards. With all the uncertainties still present, I was wiped away from worries and left at peace.
After all, I am hereby so grateful of the Lord to have brought you, Joyce, into my life. I am indeed touched for your support and understanding that you have devoted to me. I am thrilled by your willingness to know the depth of my real self. I could not help sing praise, for you are a gift from above and our love are by nothing but God's grace.
For the years ahead, with uncertainties abound, shalt our love and fellowship never cease to sound.
posted by Campion @ 11:02:00 PM
<< Home