Prayer
「來吧,我們歸向耶和華!他撕裂我們,也必醫治;他打傷我們,也必纏裹。過兩天他必使我們甦醒,第三天他必使我們興起,我們就在他面前得以存活。 我們務要認識耶和華,竭力追求認識他。他出現確如晨光;他必臨到我們像甘雨,像滋潤田地的春雨。
主 說:以法蓮哪,我可向你怎樣行呢﹖猶大啊,我可向你怎樣作呢﹖因為你們的良善如同早晨的雲霧,又如速散的甘露。因此,我藉先知砍伐他們,以我口中的話殺戮 他們;我施行的審判如光發出。我喜愛良善(或譯:憐恤),不喜愛祭祀;喜愛認識神,勝於燔祭。他們卻如亞當背約,在境內向我行事詭詐。」
-何西亞書 六章 1-7 節
Oh God! Weak that I am!
My deeds and faith are nothing but vague.
My will is failing and temperary.
My heart does not follow my prayer;
My soul has no dignity.
No one crawl through Your omnipresence?
How dare I hide my true wills from You?
I beg for your Spirit.
Please reside in my soul!
That I could be held with faith,
and your ever lasting Love.
"Let Us make people in our image, to be like ourselves. They will be masters over all life…” (Genesis 1:26).
My deeds and faith are nothing but vague.
My will is failing and temperary.
My heart does not follow my prayer;
My soul has no dignity.
No one crawl through Your omnipresence?
How dare I hide my true wills from You?
I beg for your Spirit.
Please reside in my soul!
That I could be held with faith,
and your ever lasting Love.
"Let Us make people in our image, to be like ourselves. They will be masters over all life…” (Genesis 1:26).
posted by Campion @ 7:47:00 AM
<< Home